4/6/14

Today's Shopping Trip

I coupon every Sunday at drug stores.  I am currently only shopping Rite Aid and Walgreens as far as drug stores go.  CVS is very coupon friendly and a great place to get amazing deals.  However, my local CVS is very dark and gloomy and there are never enough employees at the register, so I usually avoid it unless they have a sale I just can't miss.

Here are my results from this week! 


Total Retail Value/Regular Price: $76.71 + tax
I Paid.......................................:.$20.81 + tax
73% Savings

Here's What I Bought:    

Rite Aid                                 

  • (6) Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner Reg. Price $4.39 each, Paid $1.16 each  x 6 
  • (1) Speed Stick Gear Deodorant Reg. Price $5.29, Paid $0.99
Walgreens
  • (2) Starbuck's Reg Price $1.99, FREE Paid $0
  • (2) Playtex Gentle Glide Reg Price $5.29, Paid $.1.99 x 2
  • (2) Rolaids Reg. Price $5.49, Paid $0.50 x 2
  • (2) Mars Easter Candy Reg. Price $4.19, Paid $1.50 x 2
  • (2) Wet N Wild Nail Polish Reg. Price $0.99, FREE Paid $0
  • (2) Angel Soft 9 Rolls Reg. Price $3.99, Paid $2.44 x 2           
  There will be a follow up post soon on how to score most of these deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment