8/6/13

Join Me On The Journey To Re-Build My Stockpile

I will admit, I have been suffering from coupon burnout this summer.  I've still been gathering and filing coupons, and using them while grocery shopping, but my stockpile has taken quite a hit and I'm ready to focus on re-building it.  The kids are going back to school, which will give me more time to dedicate to my couponing hobby, and I plan to have my stockpile back in full force in a couple months.  If you are a new to the couponing world or just getting back in the game, feel free  to join me, I will post all the deals that come my way and walk you through each step on this blog. 

If you are just starting out, it can be a little overwhelming at first.  Just like anything else, once you learn the ropes, it all makes sense and can save you an overwhelming amount of money, depending on the effort you put in.  This can truly change your life!  The idea is to buy items at "rock bottom prices" (the lowest sale price) and then use coupons as well.  You want to buy enough to last you until the next time this item goes on a deep sale again (sale cycles usually run in 3 month intervals).  If you were to only buy 1 item, let's say you need to purchase this item again in 2 weeks, you will end up paying full price! 

  Grab your coupon binders and let's start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment